Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well I have not dropped off the face of the EARTH but...

LIFE has been so CRAZY...many highs and lows...my dad just got news that his colon cancer is back outside of his colon after having a clean scan a year ago he now had stage 4 and will need chemo for the rest of his life...my kiddos are so involved in SPORTS right now and I am being the "PROUD MOMMA BIRD" going to everything...so scrapping has taken a short back burner....so a season lately...

I am having my FUND RAISER for RELAY FOR LIFE if anyone would want to donate something to my "filled scrap tote" I always donate a scrap tote and it is filled with goodies to be auctioned off at my local Relay for LIFE...just message me here I also have a "10 PLUS HOUR CROP so if anyone is near Dover OHIO and wants to come crop...MAY 7th is the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment