Sunday, April 3, 2011

extremely TRYing WEEK...

I have been on an emotional roller coaster this week..highs and then very lows...Started out week with Daughter Mackenzie's track meet she is throwing shot and discus...very new to this momma bird but she did great and I got some great pic...Daughter Miranda ran in her first varsity meet of the year placed 1st in 4x4 relay and 4x2 relays she ran anchor..got 2nd in 300 hurdles and 4th in 100...Ran again in special meet and she got 2nd beat out in last second on medley I FROZE...Son Tanner is doing awesome in B-ball Practice..
Survived another week at work...These were the highs...
Lows washer broke not good in family of five...and sports...really Lows Scott's (DH) asthma has been awful this week...and then the kicker...My dad's colon cancer is back after a clean scan last year...my dad is only 65 and this is been an extremely hard blow the cancer is now in Pelvis/Abd areas and in the Lymph...so he will have biopsy if able but will begin chemo again asap...So I made up a care package because he was going to refuse treatment...now he seems better about it...used "Robin card" and a deck of cards with sea shells (he loves shells and loves to play cards..also to rep we do not always get the hand we are dealt with..Lion and lamb nightlight church symbol and peace over this and look to the LIGHT the TRUE LIGHT...CHRIST..when times are dark...then M & M chocolate is good for anything and you must take the bitter with the sweet ♥...I love thinking out my gifts and "GIFTS" is one of my LOVE LANGUAGES...
Today was my monthly crop day had eight ladies sharing this sweet art...which really help me but now I am exhausted so  off for now...Miranda made some more "homemade paper" and I got a couple pages done...thanks for all my FOLLOWERS Blessings and Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment