Monday, February 21, 2011

Last day HOME with kids and back to work...

I am feeling better from the shingles not a 100% but better.. I start back to work tomorrow...I have so LOVED being home...last night I felt good enough to work on organizing my scrap room area and Scott, Miranda and I went shopping for a few things and spent some bonding time together...she is trying to get over a "old boyfriend"..so we went shopping to hang!!...went to scrap stores, a golf store and FOREVER 21 hit ALL the areas for the three of us...the other two Immel kiddos were hanging with friends...then we had Chinese food for lunch Mango chicken...YUMMY...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling better!! Take it easy . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get 100% really soon! I just became a new follower. If you want to come visit me...ginascraftingspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete