Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am back!!!

Big cheers to Ms Jillian she has my blog rockin!!! and I am back to posting!!! So much to share but this will be short and sweet...Many changes coming soon....Family is good and very busy sports season is just around the corner for all three of the Immel tribe...Miranda is weight lifting and getting ready for track season...Tanner has his new ball glove and shoes and Mackenzie will be signing soon for traveling soccer... On the home front I am just getting over the SHINGLES ugh not fun but has been nice being housewife...Scott and I went to Cleveland Clinic in Dec to see about a procedure for his asthma was not good news like we had hoped he is not "well enough" for procedure ended up having an Echo and sleep apnea test which he now has a machine for the sleep apnea...which we found out he has...continue to pray for his health and mine too ♥

I am still at the hospital now 15 years this past Jan...and also loving my scrapping "Robin's Scrap Nest" is starting to take off and I have met so many sweet friends through my cutting and pasting...I also have to tell you about my new FB friends Bunny and Jillian... Ms. Jillian is one talented 11 year old who has her very own business creating stamps...please check her site out and order!! Her and her momma may be coming to my next crop March 5 and she is the "brain" behind my blog getting back up and running and looking so  "AHMAZING" as my Miranda says...

Well enough for now...more news from the nest tomorrow sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment