Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time.....

wow it has been a few days since I have posted on here and TIME just seems to slip away way to quickly...I am trying to find a camera cord that works on my Sony camera so I can post some of my scrap projects..I have found out there is no where local to get one so I am going to have to do an online search and try to order one that way should be interesting because I am electronically challenged anyway lol so that is on my list to do....

we also found my oldest daughter's Miranda's Homecoming dress it is beautiful hard to believe it will be that time again.... we also took Mackenzie (my middle daughter) with us and she is my go getter soccer player she will be in 8th grade I call her my march to her own drum girl but she was trying on girl-y girl dresses which blew me away because she is not a girly girl can not wait for her turn next year ugh better start saving the $ NOW lol...

I attended a crop and actaully got to scrap myself this past weekend it was so much fun....sharing, laughing and creating I worked on Mackenzie's soccer pages again I made one that turned out awesome and I so want to share it :) well it is that TIME to go to the REAL job so I am off...have a blessed day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment