Tuesday, August 3, 2010

still under CONSTRUCTION....CM CRICUT CARTRIDGES

I am learning so much just hitting the buttons on this "bloggin" experience....I just wish it came as easy as my scrapbooking talent...I am patiently waiting for one of my daughter's to take pity on their computer challenged momma and help me post some of my craft items I am thinking I need to find the SONY website and order a camera cord for my camera LOVE LOVE LOVE my DSL camera it takes much better pictures than my daughters camera...so off to take some photos and hopefully get them on my site by this weekend......

Will be taking CREATIVE MEMORIES orders thru next week....ALSO will offer $5 off of either CREATIVE MEMORIES CRICUT CARTRIDGE( normal retail $55) and will ship to anywhere in US...after payment clears...I will pay shipping for first ten customers so spread the word....

Everyone have a wonderful evening♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Visiting from the SITS Blog Frog. If you have specific blog related questions I'd be happy to help out. (My e-mail is on my blog.) Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Colleen!!! I wiped out half my BLOG last night was almost in tears worked for hours on it then one click of the finger it was GONE.....My friend Shannon was able to fix most of what I could remember lol

    ReplyDelete