Monday, March 21, 2011

Blessed from the Music Blog Hop...♫

Hello all just wanted to tell you I will be picking a winner for my blog candy soon hopefully sometime mid week I promised Miranda my violin player and beautiful daughter that I would let her help me pick a winner and maybe a few second and thirds too...so stay tuned...Right now life is in the FAST LANE with three kiddos starting spring sports!!! and mom is trying to adjust...will be posting some more layouts I did this weekend...my daughter and two of her friends and I dog and cat babysat at my parents house last weekend and it used that excuse to have a teen/mom slumber party and cropped till 5:00am I have so much fun laughing and sharing with Miranda and her friends...even Mackenzie my middle blue eyed blondie daughter hung with us for awhile...now I all I need to do is be asked to a sports hop so I can showcase my other two kiddos and their talents... Good night all and will be letting you know mid week

No comments:

Post a Comment